WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COURT?
You'll find what you need in San Marcos 2020!
- Network with court professionals from across the state;
- Focus on professional development with "Unleash Your Networking Power" with guest speaker Scott Shellstrom; In this presentation, Scott delivers an interactive hands-on program to ignite powerful networking.
- Come and be inspired by the transcendent story of Tonier “Neen” Cain’s emergence from drug addiction, multiple incarcerations and two decades of homelessness to become a tireless advocate and educator on the devastating impact of childhood abuse . . . and the need to rethink how we treat the shattered adults severely traumatized children become.
- Learn and be inspired by our many other exceptional speakers and educational sessions covering multiple topics that will help you become a better court clerk and a better professional.
- Visit the Exhibitor EXPO and see the latest products/services to enhance your court;
- Schedule a consultation and/or demo with one of the many exhibitors being featured in our Expo; and much more!
Past Conference Dates/Locations:
2019 (San Marcos) "Past Present Future"
2018 (Plano) "Shooting for the Stars"
2017 (Corpus Christi) "Waves of Change"
2016 (San Marcos) "Discovering Natural Treasurers"
2015 (Allen) "The Many Faces of Justice"
2014 (College Station) "Howdy! Put Your Western On!"
2013 (San Antonio) "Putting a Little Fiesta in Our Jobs - Enjoying What we Do"
2012 (Galvestion) "Enriching Our Lives with Education and Relaxation"
2011 (Waco) "Justice in Motion Deep in the Heart of Texas"
2010 (Southlake) "Back to the Future"
2009 (Abilene) "Attitude Matters: Theirs and Ours"
2008 (Corpus Christi) "Invest in People...The Return is High"
2007 (San Angelo) "Champions of Change"
2006 (Galveston) "Rejuvenating Courts Across Texas: Promoting Balance in the Workplace"
2005 (Arlington) "How to Survive in 2005"
2004 (Austin) "Onions to Orchids: Turning Challenges into Successes"
2003 (San Antonio) "Servicio Excellente: Court, Clerks & Customers"
2001 (Nassua Bay) "2001: A Court Odyssey"
2000 (Richardson) "Court 2000: The of Great Achievements"
1999 (San Angelo) "The Court's New Millennium"
1998 (Arlington) "Court, The Next Generation"
1997 (Corpus Christi) "Success is a Journey, Not a Destination"
1996 (San Antonio)
1995 (Plano) "Pursuit of Excellence"