(All dates, locations, agenda, prices, etc. are subject to change)
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COURT?
You'll find what you need in San Marcos 2021!
- Network with court professionals from across the state;
- Focus on professional development with "Unleash Your Networking Power" with guest speaker Scott Shellstrom; In this presentation, Scott delivers an interactive hands-on program to ignite powerful networking.
- Come and be inspired by the transcendent story of Tonier “Neen” Cain’s emergence from drug addiction, multiple incarcerations and two decades of homelessness to become a tireless advocate and educator on the devastating impact of childhood abuse . . . and the need to rethink how we treat the shattered adults severely traumatized children become.
- Learn and be inspired by our many other exceptional speakers and educational sessions covering multiple topics that will help you become a better court clerk and a better professional.
- Visit the Exhibitor EXPO and see the latest products/services to enhance your court;
- Schedule a consultation and/or demo with one of the many exhibitors being featured in our Expo; and much more!
Conference Attendee fees:
$300 - TCCA Members*
$400 - Non-members*
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5pm*
*Cancellations/Refunds must be requested by September 15, 2021 at 5pm. NO REFUNDS after this date.