Pay Range: $15.50 to $19.50 hourly
Closing Date: 2/13/19
For more information and to apply go to City of Hickory Creek Jobs
- Previous experience in Municipal Court procedures.
- Level I certification through TMCEC (or ability to certify within one year of employment)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with legal terminology preferred.
- Any combination of related education, experience, certifications and licenses that will result in a candidate successfully performing the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle cash accurately.
- Excellent customer service skills required, with ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Ability to find creative solutions to routine challenges and demonstrate initiative to follow through.
- Ability to demonstrate punctuality to assignments, multi-tasking, and personal organization.
- Ability to work quickly and modify the routine to fit the needs of the court on a day to day basis.
- Ability to bend and reach to file.
- Skills in general office procedure and operation of standard office equipment, including computer keyboard, and Microsoft Excel and Word.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must have a valid Class “C” Driver’s License.
- Must pass a drug test, driver’s license check, criminal history background check, and social security number verification check.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Working knowledge of Incode Court Software