Department: Municipal Court
Reports to: Clerk of the Court
Salary: Up to $39,187.80
The purpose of this position is to provide clerical, administrative, and quasi-judicial services through assistance in all facets of the operations of the Municipal Court. The Municipal Court Clerk will be responsible for maintaining records of court process, filing complaints, and providing premier customer service while coordinating activities with the general public.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in local, county or state government
- Two years experience in any court related support position
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED:
- Texas Court Clerk Level 1 Certification or ability to obtain within 12 months;
- Employee must maintain certification through continuing education hours during duration of employment.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License with a good driving record
Apply at: www.burlesontx.com/jobs