(All dates, locations, prices, etc. are subject to change)
AdComp Systems Inc.
American Municipal Services
BIS Digital, Inc.
Cardinal Tracking, Inc.
Data Driven Safety
Experian Public Sector
Fund Accounting Solution Technologies, Inc.
Interstate Restoration- Document Recovery Division
Municipal Traffic Safety Initiatives (MTSI)
NET Data Corporation
NetPLEA Municipal Services
Texas Municipal Retirement System
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COURT?
You'll find what you need in San Marcos 2019!
- Network with court professionals from across the state;
- Learn and be inspired by our exceptional speakers and educational sessions covering topics such as leadership effectiveness; surviving emergency situations; sexual harassment prevention in the workplace; first aid; and the legislative process;
- Focus on professional development by unleashing your inner DaVinci in this unique presentation with featured guest speaker, Scott Shellstrom;
- Join the conversation in our panel discussion on the challenges of small and medium courts and how to overcome those challenges;
- Visit the Exhibitor EXPO and see the latest products/services to enhance your court;
- Schedule a consultation and/or demo with one of the many exhibitors being featured in our Expo; and much more!
Conference Attendee fees:
$300 - TCCA Members
$350 - Non-members
Security and Technology classes will be offered for those
needing to utilize those funds to attend Conference.
Download the conference app early.
Past Conference Dates/Locations:
2018 (Plano) "Shooting for the Stars"
2017 (Corpus Christi) "Waves of Change"
2016 (San Marcos) "Discovering Natural Treasurers"
2015 (Allen) "The Many Faces of Justice"
2014 (College Station) "Howdy! Put Your Western On!"
2013 (San Antonio) "Putting a Little Fiesta in Our Jobs - Enjoying What we Do"
2012 (Galvestion) "Enriching Our Lives with Education and Relaxation"
2011 (Waco) "Justice in Motion Deep in the Heart of Texas"
2010 (Southlake) "Back to the Future"
2009 (Abilene) "Attitude Matters: Theirs and Ours"
2008 (Corpus Christi) "Invest in People...The Return is High"
2007 (San Angelo) "Champions of Change"
2006 (Galveston) "Rejuvenating Courts Across Texas: Promoting Balance in the Workplace"
2005 (Arlington) "How to Survive in 2005"
2004 (Austin) "Onions to Orchids: Turning Challenges into Successes"
2003 (San Antonio) "Servicio Excellente: Court, Clerks & Customers"
2001 (Nassua Bay) "2001: A Court Odyssey"
2000 (Richardson) "Court 2000: The of Great Achievements"
1999 (San Angelo) "The Court's New Millennium"
1998 (Arlington) "Court, The Next Generation"
1997 (Corpus Christi) "Success is a Journey, Not a Destination"
1996 (San Antonio)
1995 (Plano) "Pursuit of Excellence"