Join us for the TCCA 2017 Annual Conference
The registration deadline is August 15, 2017. REGISTER NOW!
Click the appropriate Registration Type below to register:
Delegate Registration ($250 TCCA Member Delegate / $300 Non-Member Delegate)
Vendor / Sponsor Registration ($700 Vendor)
Click here for Vendor Benefits
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities
The Conference hotel will be the Omni Hotel & Resorts -Corpus Christi, 900 North Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401.
Remember to ask for the TCCA room block. Hotel accommodations are very limited.
BOOK EARLY! Click "reservations" below to book your hotel stay.
Conference Hotel Reservations
Click here for - - > 2017 Annual Conference Agenda - Delegate
CONFERENCE AGENDA SUMMARY: A more detailed agenda will be available in the Summer. *Please note* Classes will be provided for Court Security and Court Technology, if needing to use those funds to register.
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 (3:00 pm) Delegate / Vendor Check-in Opens
- - - - Sunday (6:00 pm) Conference “Kickoff”/Cocktail Hour/Vendor Meet and Greet Sit Down Dinner
- Monday, October 9, 2017 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) - Conference Starts at 8:00 am (Attire: Business Casual)
- - - - Monday (6:00 pm) Dinner on Your Own
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) - Conference Continues (Attire: Business)
- - - - Tuesday (6:00 pm - ) Awards Banquet (Attire: After-Five / Semi-Formal)
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 (8:30 am - 12:00 pm) - Conference Ends at Noon (Attire: Casual)
CONFERENCE EVENING EVENTS:
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 - Conference “Kickoff”/Cocktail Hour/Vendor Meet and Greet Sit Down Dinner
- Monday, October 9, 2017 - "ON YOUR OWN" (Dinner will NOT be provided. Attendees are encouraged to explore the area for dinning, shopping, and entertainment to suit your own style)
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 (6pm) - TCCA Annual Awards Banquet and Dinner (See Dress Code Notice Below) at the Texas State Aquarium, 2710 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78402
**IMPORTANT NOTICE** Awards Banquet Dress Guidelines - Classy, Semi-Formal, After-Five Attire – Tuesday October 10th at 6pm
Ladies – dress suits, nice slacks, cocktail dresses or your favorite “little black dress” are all perfect for this event. Pairing a black suit with metallic or colorful shoes and accessories are also a great way to take what you already have and step it up a notch.
Gentlemen – slacks, button down shirts and dress shoes are perfect for this event. You are welcome to wear a jacket if you wish and of course ties are optional.
Please no casual attire, no athletic shoes, no flip-flops, no beach attire at this year's banquet. This will be a very dressy affair.