Log in


If your Court has an active Regular Membership with TCCA that was left vacant by a separation of employment; the Court may transfer the remaining balance of that Regular Membership to a new/other court employee.  Membership stays with the Court/City that paid for the Membership.  All memberships expire on December 31st of each year.  To be a "Regular Member" in the Texas Court Clerks Association you cannot: serve in a judicial and/or vendor capacity even if employed in a municipal court or justice of the peace.  Transfer of "Regular Membership" must be to a person that meets the eligibility requirements listed above for "Regular Membership".   

Steps to Transfer a Regular Membership:

  1. Complete a "Membership Application" for the New Member by selecting the correct chapter and following the steps on the membership application.
  2. Complete the below "Membership Transfer Request" form.

Please note that Membership Transfers may take up to 20 days to process.

Texas Court Clerks Association

Contact Us

Site Design by Site to be Seen

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software